Need a Quote?

Email: andiancedesign@gmail.com

Call/text: 858-405-3697

Or fill out the form below!

Thanks for submitting!

You will hear back shortly.

FAQ

IS THERE A MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE?

At this time, Andiance Design is hoping to take groups 30 and under. Contact us for any inquiries or exceptions!

 

WHEN DO I NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION?

Andiance Design is able to begin planning months in advance. However, we understand that some events are more spur of the moment! Andiance Design may be available for bookings within a week of your event.

 

WHAT IS YOUR CHANGE OR CANCELLATION POLICY?

Full refunds (excluding the deposit) are available up to 72 hours before the event. 

If there is a need for cancellation within less than 72 hours, we can discuss rescheduling, subject to approval.

Outdoor events: If there is a need for cancellation due to weather, you can reschedule a new date within 3 months, free of charge. 

 

WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT POLICIES?

At this time, Andiance Design is accepting all payments through Venmo. At the time of booking, there will be a 25% non-refundable deposit to secure your date. The remaining 75% charge is due no later than 5 days prior to your event date. You may also choose to pay in one installment. There is a $75 fee for any damaged, broken, or stained decor. 

  • Instagram
  • Facebook

Keep updated with Andiance Design!